This page is for YOUR art. Really!
My mission is to support you in making your thing, but it doesn't stop there. No, we need to also see/hear/read/experience your thing. If you don't tell your story, who will? (No one, that's who.) We're counting on you to show up and bring it.
So here's my experiment, starting in June 2018:
Here's how YOUR GALLERY works:
1. On the first of the month I'll post here and email out a THEME. (Not on my email list? Better get on that!)
2. You have until the 10th of the month to email me your poem/drawing/photo, etc. (Guidelines here)
3. On or by the 15th of the month I'll post all submissions that meet the guidelines right here on this page.
4. You can share the link with your friends (or not, if you don't want to), and celebrate the fact that you've been published. Your work has been accepted. That's right! Way to go!
5. We'll do it again with a new theme on the 15th of the month... and you'll have until the 25th of the month to submit your work.
6. I'll post the new round of submissions on/by the 1st, and send out the next theme.
7. And so on.
THIS IS NOT A CONTEST. I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY OR COMMITTEE OF "EXPERTS" OR TWITTER TROLLS OR ANY OTHER FORM OF PEANUT GALLERY WAITING TO RATE YOUR WORK AND TELL YOU WHETHER IT IS "GOOD" OR NOT.
That is not what we're about here. What we are about is simply giving you a safe platform on which to share your work. It's an attempt to heal the shaming wounds we've experienced in previous attempts at creativity. It's an opportunity to take your next bold step at living your truest life. Congrats -- you belong here!